We would like to encourage you to participate in the 42nd International Wittgenstein Symposium. If you want to present a paper please consult our Instructions for Authors. Before you send your paper to the organizers, please make sure that you have duly registered (see Registration). Please note especially:
- Papers must be written in English or German.
- Papers must be sent to the Organizers by 30th of April.
- Papers must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- The accepted papers will be published. Please also note that the email-address of the submittant will be published together with the paper.
- The time slots for sections talks are 40 minutes, including a minimum of 10 minutes for discussion. Hence, only papers will be accepted that can be delivered within maximally 30 minutes.
- The publisher reserves the right to electronically publish or re-publish the accepted papers, including author’s contact information (email address), unless authors explicitly state their reservation.